Bergeron Emergency Services Has Emergency Experience
BES has provided emergency and disaster recovery management services on the Federal, State, and Local levels with more than 40 midsize to large events over the past 50 years. Our history and performance has developed our reputation for reliability in response, removal, and recovery actions.
Our emergency response capabilities are in place and have been “tried and true” on events from spot tornadic and flooding events to catastrophic wide raging events.
- Identifies key leaders and managers who are the first responders to a call for support
- Provides a formal organizational structure that identifies responders by name with multiple means to make contact
- Prepositions crews, equipment, and instructions for immediate response
- Calls for rigorous training, with a minimum of 12 hours of formal training and practical exercises
- Includes exercise drills conducted with key leader participation at least once each quarter, and more frequently if necessary to test the operation of the system
- Provides a written response plan
- Identifies, assembly and deployment of the optimal equipment required to ensure a full and complete response
- Fast and efficient response
- Direct and full lines of communication
- Clear written instructions
- Proper quantity of crews and equipment
- Team fully compliant and up-to-date with FEMA, FHWA, and public assistance programs
- Continuous improvement
- 200 contract activations over the last 15 years
- 20,327,100 cubic yards of debris removed and disposed
- $83 million in recovery efforts over 15 years
- 30 million people assisted with disaster recovery
- 50 Years of Emergency and Disaster Response
- Never terminated nor dismissed
- Over $83 M in Disaster Debris Removal projects
- Subcontracting to local and local small businesses.
Over the past 50 years Bergeron has brought its mission, quality, value, service, and excellence to emergency debris removal management and disposal. Over the last 12 years we have managed over 20,327,100 CY of debris covering more than 26,423 square miles. Our service area has covered 5 states from Texas to New York. Our recovery efforts have involved cities, counties, states, federal jurisdictions, school boards, transportation authorities, USACE, FEMA and other regulatory agencies. Most important of all, we have returned more than 30 million people assisted back to normalcy after devastating events while reducing and eliminating stress and chaos.